Thursday, February 18, 2010

Can Gingivitis Be Cured Give Me Dry Lips Gum Cut Flap Bottom Teeth, Bleeding Gingivitis For Three Weeks Whats The Cure?

Gum cut flap bottom teeth, bleeding gingivitis for three weeks whats the cure? - can gingivitis be cured give me dry lips

I had gingivitis for 3 weeks. What I drink or smoke.

Brushing and the distance from the center of bleeding. He went to the dentist and he said he needed to heal brush. So, I thought ... Everything you need to do is Bursh heal. To abate daily brushing after every meal and after a week and a half, the pain began. Then, after some days the pain, it is a break in the gum, and I can feel your Flappy with my tongue. Then under my bottom teeth cut at the roots and brush me every time I get angry and a certain amount of bleeding and pain.

So the doctor told me for the moment nothing is well-made brush, rinse and brush my teeth with the fight against plaque. Is the physician who is not a root rubber clean? I had this before, but this time they do nOT, I treat them.

What about my gums, and what treatment will I need false?

1 comment:

Dr. G said...

I know, seems like a right of reply too easy? But what do you think your dentist is correct.
real brush in the region and well-intentioned, but not violent. Then floss between the teeth and make sure that the wire goes under the gum and scrape out all that crap.
Gingivitis is caused by bacteria in the mouth, which is attached to your teeth in the middle and lower gums.
You will find that you have stopped bleeding (a mechanism of self-defense may be that your gums have everything wash too irritating), but if done regularly, especially before bedtime, you will be an improvement in the week to see.

Post a Comment