Sunday, February 7, 2010

Small Eyes Gay Is This Guy Gay Or Not? He Freaked Out And Said, He Doesn't Want Me To Ever Look Him In The Eyes When We Discu?

Is this guy gay or not? He freaked out and said, he doesn't want me to ever look him in the eyes when we discu? - small eyes gay

Is this guy gay or not?
He was scared and said no, I would never see in his eyes when we say talk about personal things, then things like this as an adult?

* 1 days
* - 2 days to respond.

More details

1 days ago
There were several small moments when I felt something that he said he might be gay, let alone that he often curious about gay gestures. (Ilove gay guys, but do not want the guy I am out or sleeping with homosexuality.) This was driven by a lot and is extremely quiet and said he was shy as a child. But say in the world as an adult **** like "I do not want you to look me in the eye when we talk about things seriously." He said if I had not grown, was a deal breaker ... I was like, what the hell?

1 days ago
I told him that belongs in a hut in a public place where hardly anybody had us anyway and said, "You know, sometimes I could gay.. "

And do not close completely, was very quiet, and his eyes began to see how he would mourn, and then simply not responded.

I thought, oh shit, what the hell should I look for this reaction?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I agree with fauxpoet.

It can with the reaction, but Take It Easy with him. It is difficult for some people to leave the office with family or friends to help you make or how our society is gay in certain regions. I had to walk a couple of people I know and have lost a number of friends, mostly boys, losing their best friends / close friends.

I would try to help. Let him know that if you want to talk, he gives it to hear and discuss. It is really doing to you, but what you do.

Oberon said...

He is gay. Then he asked, closed, right? It is an answer me back. I have to do the same.

It is likely that he suffers in this situation. I say goodbye to questions about sexuality. At this time, too much. I can feel it.

The best thing to do is his friend. Try to avoid sexual comment. There is no reason to make it uncomfortable.


With time out. Only in their time.

Post a Comment