Thursday, January 21, 2010

Leki Nordic Walking Poles Are Nordic Walking Poles Suitable For Long Distance Hiking On Rough Terrain?

Are Nordic Walking Poles suitable for long distance hiking on rough terrain? - leki nordic walking poles

Leki Nordic Walking Poles purchased with the intent to use it for hiking too. Well, I do not fight back or because I'm not sure how the Poles, the Nordic countries to hike are strong, in very difficult terrain for long distances. It would be best suited trekking pole?

1 comment:

Schnurrbart, P.I. said...

From what I am overlooking the site can say Leki Nordic Walking Poles are Poles: aluminum adjustable, heavy-metal spikes. In addition, they have come with a lifetime warranty against breakage, regardless of the activity that my answer to your question.

Walking sticks will take the balance of burden and not as an improvement, so that when the normal balance of health and the Canes do not necessarily need the whole country. I do not need snowshoes, poles in the Sierra, it does not seem to have to hike in the Sierra.

Given what I said earlier, a single trekking pole is preferable to two, because two stands in the way, but I do not think anyone is better than anyone else, and if you want a job, a stream crossing may be slippery, and generally Use of a branch or a stick can be found, or better, has someone else do the work for you and left a stick right on the street.

Post a Comment