Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Photos Of Vigina Does Anyone Use A Ringflash Or O-flash For Ourdoor Photos Of People?

Does anyone use a ringflash or o-flash for ourdoor photos of people? - photos of vigina

I'm trying to flash a ring or o-flash photos, get photos of people. I read that catch the light creating beautiful in the eye and eliminate some shadows) I can not decide if I should get one and try it. The one I see is one or photodiox flash (on eBay). Let me know if you run an application or can give me your opinion about their use with all types of pictures ...

Thank you!

1 comment:

Mick said...

You can, but they are boring and cliche. For the effect of "better fill", which is usually the frame with almost the eyes (depending on the size that it intends to print the screen of course) and was killed.
I have a Minolta Ring Flash and only use in the macro (now testing it) has long past, since it only works with good performance in the intended scope, macro. Even then it is always accompanied by a different light. I'll buy it now? Probably not.

It's a bit like a fish-eye lens, you think you want one, you buy one, use it for ten minutes, then is a paperweight. You could spend the money on more important things - geared head for macro work, etc. .. or parts furnished by a studio light.

Ring Flash would not let me go, but not necessarily corrupt, if it broke. Almost a waste of money - and I use it "correctly". About 1% of my shots, "produced" flash through the ring.

I can not find flash on if you thinkTube Xenon or LED technology. When xenon, to ensure the appropriate color temperature (even if they are "normal" daylight balanced), and if LEDs that sustainability is the flash is quite short.

Edit: did not know how these things are cheap. You buy, the new Council, and play with him! If this annoys you, just "lost" fifty dollars. Wow! Mine had hundreds ... How times change.

Post a Comment