Saturday, January 16, 2010

Onyx And Pearl Graboid What Does The Color Aubergine Make You Think Of?

What does the color aubergine make you think of? - onyx and pearl graboid

What do you know (pronounced OH-color-Buhr think zheen). For those who do not know what is a dark blackish purple. I love this color. This reminds me of eggplant, for one thing. "Aubergine" is French for "eggplant". It makes me think of plums, tart blueberries, plums, onyx, night sky, my car, beads, cobbler, blackberry, hawks, blackbirds, and the movie The Dark Crystal. Aubergine What do you think?

8 comments:

Lady Annabella said...

Well, makes me think ... Eggplant, Burgundy, to collect the arrears with my cousin and then a delicious blackberry jam, kalamata olives, my favorite store in Paris called Le Bon Marché) (color.

Laura said...

To be honest, I've never heard of this color, but for "google" a photo of him with a vision of an eggplant and the first thing I noticed the color of fresh, deep, spread preparation.

imogenc8... said...

wat the hell? It is a strange question. if you know what color it is, why do you ask?

polls and surveys in this category, then mix it with other curious questions

Rosie H said...

The first thing that I think are the eggplant, lol. It also makes me think of how much we need a new shade of black eyes, suck because my *** and not as dynamic as I shamefully-like (I like it a record, when I go places, XD).

Mediocre Deity said...

I think everything points to the first, but with difficulty, to me an old woman named Auggie much drinking on the porch and play checkers with your cat.

wikipete... said...

Eggplant fruit and BlackBerry.

noтн!ngн... said...

A beautiful sunset ...

Vigilante ...
Why is it in the category Make-up?

Alec the Dalek said...

Emerging face of the abyss. Aaaieeeee!

Post a Comment