Friday, January 1, 2010

Mini Cooper Hybrid Mini Cooper Vs Honda Civic Hybrid?

Mini Cooper vs Honda Civic Hybrid? - mini cooper hybrid

My family and I are considering buying a car for me soon. this is my first car. I'm so excited.

The Mini Cooper is my dream car. but my father told me that I should get a Honda Civic Hybrid, because it may have to take the car to get around my grandparents and his little sister, etc.

I really wonder what car you should get. Which is better: Mini or Honda? Both have very good gas mileage.

I want to listen to people, property or cars. What was the performance? Is it comfortable? what you like or not in the car, eh?

1 comment:

King Tut said...

I also love the Mini Cooper, but I have heard a lot of trouble. Since Honda is more reliable, I would for the Honda.

Post a Comment